Is your home a hot mess?
Fabulous, Sunshine! You've come to the right place. It'll be my pleasure to help with any clutter issue.
"I'm SO thankful to you. Going through the emotional process with you has been the best thing ever for me. Now, I can easily let go of what I don't need without second thought. Being on the other side is very liberating."
H.C. - Fort Worth, TX
Don't know where to start?
- loving your home: waking up in it, walking into it, living in it.
- the ease in finding exactly what you need, when you need it.
- never wasting money again because you don't have to buy what you know you already have but can't find.
- fully enjoying activities because you don't feel guilty that you should be cleaning the house instead.
- having friends over without the panic that you have to toss everything into a basket and shove it in a closet.
- just making everything about life easier because you finally got organized.
I'm Melinda Massie and I can help.
I'll show you a new way to look at your things so that you can let go of the emotional attachments, get rid of what's no longer serving you and have a fabulous home.
I don't believe in one-size-fits-all clothing and I don't believe in one-size-fits-all organizing either. My processed is so honed in that it's an art form. Each step is tailored to your needs and clutter threshold. The end game is about just making you happy in your home. Period.
And you're going to have fun while we do it.
My background is in the performance arts and event planning. So along with solid advice and compassion, you can also expect funny faces, jokes, witty retorts.
Maybe even a song and dance.
Bottom line - organizing can be tedious.
It can flat out suck.
If you didn't think so, you wouldn't be here. I will help you in such a way that not only will you get through the clutter without it becoming too frantic or overwhelming but you'll even enjoy the process. Along the way I'll teach you all the tips and tricks you need as well as help you develop the habits to maintain your good work and investment for a lifetime.
This isn't B.S. One of my main objectives is for you to never have to call me again because you're in the same position that brought you here in the first place.
I'm not the organizer for you if you want:
- An enabler for your excuses.
- A maid or someone who will do all the work for you
while you sit back and have champagne and cronuts.
- A cookie-cutter approach.
- A boring stick in the mud or otherwise vanilla work
- To be told what you want to hear if it’s not what
you need to hear.
- To hang on to things that are no longer serving you.
- To hide from the real reasons that clutter is happening.
I am the organizer for you if you want:
- ZERO judgment and open-mindedness to even your craziest of
- A clutter coach or therapist for your stuff. Think of me as your clutter sherpa.
- Fresh perspective and sensible ideas
- LOTS of laughter.
- Honesty, whether you like it or not.
- Full support.
Ready to kick ass and take names? Fill out the form below. Or check out our services to see the different ways we can help you. (Then fill out the form on that page.)