Fabulous, Sunshine! You've come to the right place. It'll be my pleasure to help with any clutter issue.
Overwhelmed? Frustrated? Don't know where to start?
I'm Melinda Massie and I can help.
"I'm SO thankful to you. Going through the emotional process with you has been the best thing ever for me. Now, I can easily let go of what I don't need without second thought. Being on the other side is very liberating."
H.C. - Fort Worth, TX
I work with people all over the country to help them overcome everything from mild clutter to full-blown hoarding. I do this by showing you a new way to look at your things so that you can let go of the emotional attachments, get rid of what's no longer serving you and have a fabulous home.
I don't believe in one-size-fits-all clothing and I don't believe in one-size-fits-all organizing. Each step of my process is tailored to your needs and clutter threshold. The end game is about making you happy in your home. Period.
Organizing can be tedious. It can flat out suck. I will help you in such a way that not only will you get through the clutter without it becoming too frantic or overwhelming but you'll actually enjoy the process. My background is in performing arts and event planning so you may even get a song and dance while we're at it. Best part: I'll teach you all the tips and tricks you need as well as help you develop the habits to maintain your good work and investment for a lifetime.
I'm not the organizer for you if you want:
- An enabler for your excuses.
- A maid or someone who will do all the work for you
while you sit back and have champagne and cronuts.
- A cookie-cutter approach.
- A boring stick in the mud or otherwise vanilla work
- To be told what you want to hear if it’s not what
you need to hear.
- To hang on to things that are no longer serving you.
- To hide from the real reasons that clutter is happening.
I am the organizer for you if you want:
- ZERO judgment and open-mindedness to even your craziest of
- A clutter coach or therapist for your stuff. Think of me as your clutter sherpa.
- Fresh perspective and sensible ideas
- LOTS of laughter.
- Honesty, whether you like it or not.
- Full support.
Ready to kick ass and take names? Fill out the form below. Or check out our services to see the different ways we can work together. No matter what your budget is, I have a way to help.